COVID-19 information for our customers
We continue to be open for business and to serve our customers.
We will closely monitor the developments in relation to COVID-19, our top priority is the health of our employees, customers and suppliers. We must also ensure that both our sites remain open for our customers and the environment. We, therefore, have decided to take further steps to avoid transmission of infection to our staff and suppliers.
To that end, we have made temporary changes to the way in which we operate as advised by the Government.
- Everyone attending the site will be subject to a non-invasive temperature check.
- Should you show an elevated temperature you will be asked to leave and advised to follow the governments instruction on self-isolation.
- To minimise the number of people we have on-site at any one time, please advise us by phone that you will be visiting before your arrival.
- Only enter the weighbridge office one at a time, this will be controlled as the weighbridge will only allow one vehicle on at a time to enter. But in the event a vehicle is leaving at the same time please wait outside.
- After preparing the vehicle for offloading, drivers must return to their vehicle before our staff approach to conduct an inspection or to offload.
- Please note, the turn-around of deliveries may be slower due to the necessary interaction restrictions.
- Once the material is unloaded or loaded you will be required to leave site. We will then weigh and you can proceed as usual.
- We will insist upon and enforce physical distancing at both sites to protect both you and our employees.
We aim to resume normal service as soon as the Government adjusts its guidance and we will continue to keep you informed.